** Join us for one of our Bragging Calls **
Every Saturday (either at 9:00 am or 10:30 am Eastern), momentum buddies huddle together for one of our virtual parties as we all celebrate our accomplishments for the week together.
These “bragging calls” are an opportunity to
– complete and celebrate your week powerfully
– contribute to other members of our community
– declare your theme for next week.
Calls are on Saturday at either 9am EST or at 10:30am EST calls
Simply go to http://bragwith.us and use the code “momentum” to make your 1st call complimentary on us 🙂
Below are some “buzz” shared by several of our Momentum Buddies.
I got more deep work done these last couple of weeks than I have in a while. I also moved the ball forward, and am much closer to closing out some annoying projects I’ve been procrastinating on.
- I gained 2 new clients and was contacted by a possible 3rd through a referral
- I completed my website and social media promotions for a new brand I’m working on
- I was able to gain a lot of awareness and finally make a shift to break some patterns that have been keeping me stuck.
I lost 2 lbs, got consistent with my exercise routine, left a yoga teaching role where the owner of the studio was unfairly compensating me, and continued to book massive numbers of speaking engagements =)
Booked my trip to Cuba! Putting on a massive event at work! Had an amazing 1st and 2nd date!
Got a new client, helped sell a house, did not lose my head with my tenant, and learned new skills and tech!
I started a new contract in Philadelphia this week!
• Rock Climbed 500 feet in one day
• Danced with my fear of heights most of the climb -> major focusi shifting
• Going on a unexpected vacation with joy
• Climbed the Seneca Rocks
I got 5 new clients and many other new leads!
Taking a bad real estate transaction and turning into a profitable investment =)
Produced my concert series, gave a lecture at Juilliard, and performed two concerts!!!